I can’t believe July 4th is this week. This year has seriously flown by and before we know it, it will be football season then we will be watching Hallmark Christmas movies. It’s weekends like this weekend that I hate how fast time is going by. Both of my kids are LOVING the pool and truly becoming little fish which as a mom is so fun to watch. It also feels like I’m watching these little moments I know i’ll never get back fly by in-front of me.
But let’s get to this weeks festivities. I love any holiday celebrating our country, enjoying good food, strong drinks, sunshine and lots of quality time with friends and family. I’ve linked a few of my favorites perfect for anything you have planned for the 4th!
- Red Babydoll Dress- (similar, similar) This dress is actually from Vici but they are out of stock of all sizes so I linked a similar one from Amazon and a few other places.
- Gingham Dress – (similar) I’m OBSESSED with this dress it’s perfect for a fancier evening festivity. Here are a few similar ones until this one comes back in stock.
- USA Crop Shirt– With a cute pair of cut offs, watching fireworks? sign me up!
- White Button Down Dress– I recently ordered this in another color. but how stinking cute would this be with a red bandanna and a messy bun?
- Light blue tie Romper – currently obsessed with this romper, could easily throw on some red earrings and flats and head out to watch fireworks!
- USA Crop Vintage Shirt– loving this affordable Amazon find!
- Cute Red Earrings – can’t ever go wrong with fun earrings.
- Stripe Halter Jumpsuit– I’m seriously OBSESSED with this jumpsuit. Perfect for an evening dinner!
- White Eyelet Crop– With pair of mom jeans and a messy pony. I love this crop!
I’ve literally ordered this dress in 2 other colors, it’s so flattering, light weight and easily can be dressed up or dressed down! Below are other links to outfit details.