What a beautiful day it has been in Birmingham. It was a jammed packed day with church, family, good food and swimming until dark. Perfect Sunday, right? I truly love summer time and watching my kids swim around like little fish in the pool and is quickly becoming my favorite past time.
So I need to share something with you, I feel like I’m back in high-school. Okay, no not really. Don’t actually take me back to high school. I’ve had enough of the badly highlighted hair, over plucked eyebrows and back when not wearing sunscreen was cool. But truthfully what I was getting at was, I haven’t shopped at Abercrombie & Fitch since I was in high-school. But before you judge, have you been on their website lately? They are seriously stepping up their game and honestly some of the finds I found for this summer are some of my closet favorites. I’m sharing a few of my summer favorites below.
- High Rise Denim Shorts – I have 3 pairs of these and I love them all. They run TTS and for reference I am wearing a size 24. Also, on sale for $29. Don’t walk, RUN and order these now!
- Drapey Shirt Dress – I bought this for work meetings, church, it’s very transitional and super comfortable. I bought in an XS.
- Button Up Denim Skirt – I have been eyeing several denim skirts but this one is more than perfect on and great quality. The best part is that it’s on sale for $29 as well.
- Lace Front-Closure Bralette– Who doesn’t love a good bralette? This is one of the best out there, provides support but feels free as well. I have in a few colors, I’m a 32D and bought in a size M for reference.
- Pink and White Swim– This swimsuit is absolutely adorable on and I’m a sucker for pink and white. Oh and the best part is the entire set is under $30.
- Button Front Linen Tank– I have worn this tank on repeat this summer. Bought in an XS for reference.
- Ribbed Navy Swim– Another quality swimmy and I’m a sucker for navy. It’s great quality and again entire set is under $30.
I’m a sucker for affordable basics and Abercrombie and Fitch has been killing the game, along with killer sales all summer long!
Where is your favorite place to shop for affordable fashion?
Hope y’all had an amazing weekend, thanks for reading along!